“I had the feeling that I could investigate and discover something and show people how somebody can be really involved in a different kind of friendship.”
She looked around on Facebook for other subjects who lived near her in Turin, Italy. She also connected with animal sanctuaries such as Animal SOS.
Ricky, the man holding the lamb in the first photo above, is an activist with Animal SOS.Canada Goose Parka So is Lorena, who is seen with the pig in the fifth photo. They’ve dedicated their lives to rescuing animals that have been abused or abandoned or just destined for the slaughterhouse.
“It surprises me to see how much feeling and intimacy can be between people and animals and how many people there are that really care,” Bagnoli said.
Bagnoli said she has always loved animals. She grew up with two dogs and three cats, as well as rabbits and hamsters.
In her portraits, she tried to portray all the animals in a human context.
“What was important for me is that all the animals really live very happy lives and they live in open spaces,” she said. “Well, maybe not the snake. I don’t know.”
Diana Bagnoli is a photographer based in Turin, Italy. You can follow her on Facebook, Twitter and Visura.
10 things you need to know about birthday boy Donald Duck
Disney cartoons have been a part of the lives of millions of childhoods and will continue to be for many a generations to come. Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Daisy and quick tempered Donald make up the classic and evergreen Disney gang.
Donald is always seen in a sailor shirt with a flat cap, red bow tie, and no pants! The temperamental duck is celebrating his 81st birthday today. Happy birthday, Donald!
1. Donald Duck made his first appearance in The Wise Little Hen, a Silly Symphony cartoon, on June 9, 1934. He had a small role, but his plucky (and less than noble) personality had a chance to shine.
2. He lost his temper for the first time on August 11th, 1934 when he appeared in the Mickey Mouse cartoon Orphan Benefit. Donald Duck is one of several characters helping to put on a show for several orphans. Donald tries to recite Little Boy Blue, but ends up throwing tantrums when the orphans keep heckling him. Donald was an immediate hit with audiences who loved his fiery temper
3. The original voice of Donald Duck was provided by Clarence “Ducky” Nash. The distinctive semi intelligible speech that he created helped promote both Nash and Donald to stardom. Nash went on to voice Donald Duck in over 120 shorts and films over the next 50 years before eventually giving way to Disney artist Tony Anselmo.http://www.icanadagoosereview.top/ Donald was voiced by Clarence “Ducky” Nash from 1934 to 1983. Tony Anselmo has been voicing Donald Duck since 1985.
4. Donald Duck full name, Donald Fauntleroy Duck, was revealed in the 1942 cartoon Donald Gets Drafted.
5. Gladstone Gander is Donald Duck cousin. He is also renowned for his incredible good fortune and holds the title of “Luckiest Duck in the World.”
6. From 1942 to 1944, Walt Disney released six short films depicting Donald Duck life in the US Army. This series of films came to be known as the Army shorts. Cartoons in the series include Donald Gets Drafted (1942), The Vanishing Private (1942), Sky Trooper (1942), Fall Out Fall In (1943), The Old Army Game (1943), and Commando Duck (1944).
7. Donald Duck parents are Hortense McDuck and Quackmore Duck. Donald sister is Della Thelma Duck. You may recognize his nephews Huey, Dewey, and Louie from the popular cartoon show DuckTales.
8. In 2005, Donald Duck received his own star on Hollywood Walk Of Fame.
9. There is an asteroid named after Donald Duck.
10. Donald name is rumoured to be inspired by cricket legend Donald Bradman. In 1932, Bradman and Australian team were on tour of North America. In a match against New York West Indians, Donald Bradman was dismissed for duck. This is the time around when Walt Disney was in the process of creating a friend for Mickey Mouse.